The presence of bacteria and pathogenic organisms is a concern when considering the safety of water used in vital purposes. Pathogenic organisms can cause intestinal infections, dysentery, hepatitis, typhoid fever, cholera, and other illnesses. Microbial contamination cannot be detected by sight, smell or taste. The only way for detection is to test it. CLEQM provides a range of microbiological testing services through its microbiology department which includes Three Major Analytical Laboratories
Each laboratory houses a number of up-to-date analytical instruments that are capable of handling a wide range of microbiological parameters in the field of water analysis.
· Real time RT-PCR
· Gel Electrophoresis
· Water filtration systems
· High and low temperature incubators
· High capacity refrigerators and ultra deep freezers
· High temperature ovens
· Autoclaves and ultraviolet sterilization units
· Laminar air flow cabinets
· High magnification power microscopes and colony counters
· Our testing services cover governmental departments, private sectors, general public, universities, and institutional researchers as well as national and international projects.
· We have supported several M.Sc. and Ph.D. thesis throughout our research work plan up till now.
· We provide advice and assistance with quality monitoring programs, water samples collection and transport logistics.
· Results of tests could be supported by data interpretations and reporting.
· Our methods and procedures adhere to the international standard specifications and the QA/QC internal program guarantees a rapid response and fast turnaround of all samples received, ensuring scientifically sound and legally defensible data to all our customers.